Time to Celebrate with our new fun creation gift set! A stimulating blend of Citrus, including Grapefruit, Lemon and Lime, with hints of fresh Cucumber and Jasmine, and a touch of Pineapple, Blackberry and Champagne.
G I F T S E T I N C L U D E S:
(1) 9.5 oz Celebration Time Whipped Cream Body Soap
(1) 6.0 - 7.0 oz Celebrations Bath Bomb (silver ring surprise inside)
Celebration Whipped Cream Soap
Ingredients: Stearic Acid, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Castor Oil, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Glycerin, Distilled Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride Coffee Butter, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Soduim Cocoyl Isethionate, and Fragrance oil.
Just scoop out and add a little to your shower scrub puff and lather away. Once you add with water, it turns into a creamy lotion that cleans the skin and moisturizes at the same time.
Celebration Bath Bomb
Your bath bomb will arrive packaged as shown. Great holiday or birthday gifts!! Also great for your daughter as there's a silver ring inside.
•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*• Ingredients •*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•
Sodium bicarbonate, citric acid, avocado oil, jojoba oil, coconut oil, dead sea salt, magnesium, mica, fragrance, sugar sprinkles and alcohol.
Approximate weight: 6.0 - 7.0 oz (This bomb is 2.75 inches in diameter and is about the size of a tennis ball.)
Instructions for use:
1. Fill your tub full of warm water
2. Gather your beverage of choice, reading material or music, and apply one of our gourmet facial masks.
3. Tell everyone around you who is making noise to shhhhhhh for a little while
4. Place yourself in the bath
5. Don’t forget to have a towel within reach
6. Carefully remove the plastic and drop the bomb in your bath for a perfect sweet skin treat.
7. Relax and enjoy the rejuvenating richness and a SURPRISE (small silver ring inside).
8. Now, isn’t this nice and relaxing?
Our Bombs are Paraben, Phthalate & Sulfate Free. These bombs are a solid moisture rich bath bomb that softens the water, moisturizes your skin, smells delightful, adds bubbles, a beautiful color, all while soaking up the dead sea salt in your bath.